What is body armor?
Body Armor is a result from painful, restrictive or intimidating experiences, where we contract on a physical and cellular level as well as in our psyche. As these contractions cumulate, they start to form bands of armor inside the tissue of the body. Within these bands of armor, we hold patterns of fear, withdrawal and avoidance, most often leading to a sensation of inadequacy and unnaturalness. Armor restricts the free flowing of our life force, it impacts our health, vitality and sexuality, creates stress and blocks our access to our higher self and our evolution: Evolution is based on expansion; armor keeps us in a constant state of contraction.
What is the effect?
Common effects reported from people who have done the process are:
- Life energy pulsates through the body with greater power and magnitude.
- A greater contact with themselves and with God.
- Deeper intimacy in relationships and access to deeper and higher levels of orgasm.
- Freedom from unconscious patterns which are a result of armor.
- Increase of energy, vitality and health in all our aspects.
In addition to this, a greater need arises to do activities that nourish the body, inspires the heart and motivates the mind – that which expresses our heart’s deepest longing.